CLEAN AIR STARTS WITH CLEAN DUCTS
Do you notice a high level of dust in your home even though you clean regularly? Have you thought about the dust, dirt and other pollutants that build up in your ductwork and constantly re-circulate throughout your indoor air?
Is air duct cleaning worth it? Yes! If you can see dust in your home, then you must consider the impact that everything you can’t see is having on your lungs. Your body can deal with many airborne particles, but your overall health and comfort can be improved when you live in an environment with clean, healthy air.
Air Guard has a team that focuses on duct cleaning to remove particles like pet dander, dead skin, and other airborne particles that can affect your respiratory health. As you can see in the video below, we clean the supply runs that feed air throughout your home, the return ducts that pull air back to the exchange, and the registers that collect build up over time.
If you haven’t had your ducts cleaned lately, now is a great time to get started.
Benefits of duct cleaning :
1) increased air flow in your HVAC system.
2) Furnace that is clean and safe.
3) HVAC system that is mold, germ, virus and bacteria free.
4) Reduced allergens in your home.
5) Less dusting. With a clean HVAC system you find that you have less dusting to do because dirty air isn’t being moved all around your home.
6) Less chance of a dryer fire